Work Experience / Qualities: Proficient use of vocabulary, knowledge of USDA / FSIS regulations regarding specific industry, documentation skills, program development skills specific to industry, skills to apply knowledge in an effective manner under production circumstances
Responsibility: Apply skills and knowledge in an effective manner under production environment to sustain production in an efficient manner.
- Production live maintenance
- Implement and monitor maintenance programs as instructed
- Analyze day to day program results and resolve issues from those results
- Communicate daily program results with production managers
- Resolve immediate production live downtime
- Work daily to improve sanitary practices within production facility regarding maintenance
- Participate in and promote all HACCP, SOP and SSOP training
- Participate in all Safety training for general plant and task specific for job position.
- Equipment operation (knowledge of all production equipment)
- Knife sharpening and proper use specific to task
- Knowledge on how to clean, repair and sanitize knives, equipment and work area as necessary to maintain a sanitary condition while meeting all requirements of HACCP, SSOP, SOP and company policy.
- Acceptable attendance
Company issued safety equipment