Work Experience / Qualities: Proficient use of vocabulary, knowledge of USDA / FSIS regulations regarding specific industry, documentation skills, program development skills specific to industry, skills to apply knowledge in an effective manner under production circumstances
Responsibility: Apply skills and knowledge in an effective manner under production environment to sustain production in an efficient manner.
- Production live maintenance
- Implement and monitor maintenance programs as instructed
- Analyze day to day program results and resolve issues from those results
- Communicate daily program results with production managers
- Resolve immediate production live downtime
- Work daily to improve sanitary practices within production facility regarding maintenance
- Perform basic preventative maintenance
- Respond to Maintenance calls for simple repairs
- Daily preventative Maintenance
- Troubleshoot and maintain major operating components
- Participate in and promote all HACCP, SOP and SSOP training
- Participate in all Safety training for general plant and task specific for job position.
- Equipment operation (knowledge of all production equipment).
- PLC (Automation), Electrical troubleshooting, Mechanical Skills.
- Knowledge on how to clean, repair and sanitize knives, equipment and work area as necessary to maintain a sanitary condition while meeting all requirements of HACCP, SSOP, SOP and company policy.
- Acceptable attendance
Equipment: Company issued safety equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.30 – $28.– per hour depending on experience. $1,500 sign-on bonus (requirements must be met)
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10-12 hour shift
- Day shift
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift